Network Management/Zone Controller system
Zone controller system hardware consists of a collection of servers along with PC clients to support the applications used to control, maintain, and optimize the system.
Within a system, multiple servers are contained within a versatile Network Management/ Zone Controller rack to provide an integrated, flexible, and easily maintainable configuration. In addition to the server, the rack includes a main and backup power supply, and in some instances a DAT tape drive.
MW810 Mobile Workstation
The MW810 Mobile Workstation supports multiple internal radios for seamless multi-network roaming, providing reliable connectivity — even at highway speeds.
The MW810 Mobile Workstation internal GPS and Dead Reckoning GPS module options ensure reliable and accurate vehicle location verification.
- Durable and reliable so you have access to vital information even in harsh conditions
- Operate with confidence in mobile environments and under stressful conditions
Fixed-mount system for vehicles
- Provides reliable connectivity and computing power for vehicle users
- Internal GPS and Dead Reckoning GPS module options work with your applications to provide vehicle location
XTS 2500 Digital Portable Radio
The XTS® 2500 digital portable radio offers an exceptional solution to coordination and communication needs. Noise-reduction software eliminates background interference, ensuring a clear, crisp signal. Compliance with P25 standards means reliable transmission and reception across agencies and jurisdictions.
The rugged design resists extremes in temperature, shock and weather. The XTS 2500I option can even be immersed in water.
ASTRO XTL 2500 Digital Mobile Radio
The ASTRO® XTL™ 2500 digital mobile radio comes through in demanding situations. Robust and "mission critical" tough, it combines visionary technology, advanced features, and Motorola quality to enable clear and consistent communication. The high quality transceiver and sleek user interface constantly delivers whether you want P25 interoperability, data, or encryption capabilities. Its reliability makes it ideal for police, fire, EMS or government agencies.
QUANTAR™ Base Station/Repeater
The QUANTAR™ Base Station/Repeater operates in VHF, UHF, 800 and 900 MHZ. This high-power base station/repeater has been a workhorse for SMARTNET and SmartZone systems for years. With unmatched flexibility in a compact design, it can be upgraded to support ASTRO 25 in VHF, UHF and 800MHz.
QUANTAR works in both analog and digital modes, providing base station and repeater functionality for conventional, trunked and/or trunked simulcast systems.
PDR 3500 Repeater Base Station
- PDR 3500 is a QUANTAR product platform based.
- Station configuration depends on model selection.
- PDR 3500 is available in the VHF, UHF, and 800 MHz bands with power output of 5-30 Watts.
- PDR 3500 does not provide ANY local control capabilities.
- PDR 3500 is a single mode unit with 16 mode storage capability. Mode changes are ONLY accomplished via RSS or wireline remote
Cutting edge technology - World debut for printing industries. Fast and save cost in the long term.